Electronic and printable communications materials to help raise awareness about blood testing in A&E
Use our communications materials in emergency departments, in spaces around the hospital, online on your organisation’s website and social media accounts to encourage more people to take part in blood-borne virus testing in emergency departments. These are designed to supplement your local communications activity to help raise awareness and start positive conversations.
Download electronic resources
Translations and large print
All pages on this website and all PDF materials saved here can be translated using the accessibility button (grey circle with a person icon) in the top left of the screen – a tool bar will appear with translation and accessibility options. If you need printed materials in other languages or large print, please get in touch.
This short statement has been translated for local printing (A4, 1 page) : If you are 16 years of age or older and need a blood test while in our Emergency Department (A&E), it will include an HIV, hepatitis B and hepatitis C test. If you do not wish to be tested, please speak to the staff.
The easy read version of the poster uses simplified drawings and large print to communicate the message: A4 Easy Read Poster – Blood testing in Emergency Departments
Download printable materials
Communications templates and content
Website banners: 1500 x 500 pixels
Suggested social media posts
- Having a blood tested at a London A&E? If you’re 16+ we test for HIV, & soon Hep-B & Hep-C, unless you opt out. NHS treatment is lifesaving & free. Results are confidential. Watch how treatment changes lives: www.facebook.com/aidsmap/videos/511149303442502
- Getting a blood test at a London A&E? If you’re 16+ we also test for HIV, & soon Hep-B & Hep-C unless you opt out. Finding out early means free lifesaving medication & help to live a long healthy life. Results are confidential www.fasttrackcities.london/testinginae
- If you get a blood test in a London A&E & you’re 16+ it now tests for HIV, & soon Hep-B & Hep-C, unless you opt out. It’s good to be diagnosed early & get treated free to live long & well. Results are confidential www.fasttrackcities.london/testinginae
- Blood testing in London A&Es for people 16+ now automatically incl. testing for HIV, & soon Hep-B & Hep-C, unless you opt out. You’ll get medication & advice to recover & live a normal life. Your results are confidential www.fasttrackcities.london/testinginae
- HIV testing is now in London A&E blood tests for people 16+, & soon Hep-B & Hep-C, unless you opt out. Knowing means getting lifesaving treatment to help your body repair so you can live well. Results are confidential www.fasttrackcities.london/testinginae