A message from the Co-Chairs of Fast-Track Cities London
This is a challenging time for people and organisations all around London. It’s inspirational to see how people have come together to support all Londoners and particularly people living with HIV.
Health transformation work across London is largely being paused, to make sure the maximum number of staff are available to support the COVID-19 response.
The Fast-Track Cities London work is also changing to support London’s response to COVID-19. We know that all colleagues and partners are busy playing their part right now.
We wanted to reassure you of the following:
- London Fast-Track Cities funding is secure and on hold for when work can restart.
- Grant agreements and payments for the improvement collaborative projects are in place. We will be supporting the projects with WebEx coaching so they can explore solutions to some of the issues London is facing.
- Your feedback on tackling stigma has been heard and used to update the stigma proposals. We’ll be ready to work together on these plans as soon as circumstances allow.
- The Leadership Group will still schedule meetings for those members who are able to join so we can keep up to date, whilst recognising no new decisions will be taken unless the Leadership Group is quorate.
- We will use any opportunities that we can for the London Fast-Track Cities initiative to support London’s HIV response during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch by email at email@example.com.
Prof Jane Anderson and Prof Kevin Fenton
Co-Chairs Fast-Track Cities London